- Dr. Sebi Interviews
- Dr. Sebi on Diet, Foods Lists, What to Eat & What Not to Eat
- Dr Sebi on Healing Diseases & Conditions Naturally with Diet
- Dr. Sebi’s Message Before He Passed Away
- Others that Believe in Similar Diets to Dr. Sebi
Dr. Sebi is most famous for his choice of diet and the diseases he cured. He would only eat natural (non-meat) foods for an alkaline diet and is famous for saying, ‘If nature didn’t make it, don’t take it!’. In addition, foods consumed should be organic as non-organic foods have been farmed with products like pesticides, making them not as natural or nutritious. This has also made people consider other products they consume. For example, moving to all natural skincare products and using less of products like deodorants.
Note that investing the extra money into organic produce is one of the best you can make, as you are investing in your own health and wellbeing. This not only makes you live a longer life, but a more fulfilled life, as feeling good is key to everything you manifest into your life.
From his research into diet and health, Dr. Sebi was found not guilty in the state of New York and the supreme court of curing people of numerous terminal illnesses (including HIV, Sickle Cell, Lupus, Blindness, Herpes and Cancer).
Check out the extract and videos below for more on Dr. Sebi.
‘Dr. Sebi came to America diagnosed with asthma, diabetes, impotency, and obesity. He went to many doctors who could not rid him of these diseases. Finally, he was told to see a herbalist in Mexico, where he was cured of all his diseases. In his time there, he learned a lot about herbs, fruits, and vegetables. This included that most of the vegetables people eat today aren’t even a product of natural creation, they’re man invented. So he asked himself where should he start. His journey led him into creating natural vegetation compounds that effect the body on a cellular level. Once he created his nutritional compounds he began sharing them with people that had different diseases. He concluded that there is only one disease and that is the germ in your body causing disease. Get rid of the germ and you become cured. Germs need to grow just like plants do. If you take away the soil then the plant simply cannot grow and will die. He discovered that mucus is the soil that germs use to grow. So if you can get rid of the excess mucus in your body then these diseases have nowhere to grow so it is flushed out of the body. With this discovery he began curing people with anything from Aids to Diabetes, even curing the blind! He started a healing center in a village in Laceiba, Honduras called the URSHA Research Institute. It is there that he has cured many people, including a few celebrities. The center has been there for over 30 years now and is known for curing diseases said to be incurable by modern medicine.
In 1985 Dr. Sebi placed an ad in The Amsterdam News, The New York Post, and The Village, the ad read…..
‘Aids has been cured by the Usha Research Institute, and we specialize in cures for Sickle Cell, Lupus, Blindness, Herpes, Cancer and others.’ The ad ran for 2 years before he was questioned by the Attorney General of New York. Dr. Sebi was told to remove the ad, when he refused within days he was served with a arrest warrant. According to Dr. Sebi the Attorney General bragged that he was going to “put Dr. Sebi in jail!” The charges read to the jury were as follows:
‘Mr. Alfred Bowman aka Dr. Sebi, you are hereby charged with practicing medicine without a license, selling products not approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) and claiming to cure Aids, and other diseases which is a fraudulent claim.’
‘Dr. Sebi was told to bring 1 person for each of the diseases he claimed to have cured to court, with proof from a reputable doctor that the individual had the disease, then proof from a reputable doctor that the person was cured. Instead of bringing 1 for each disease, approximately 70 people filled the court all with proof. The judge shook his head according to Dr. Sebi and said I did not ask for all of this. To make a long story short, after seeing the proof and speaking with Dr. Sebi, the judge turned to the states attorney and asked, ‘Did you investigate the man?’, she said, ‘No.’ The judge then said, ‘Well, the answer he just gave me, he cures AIDS. You all are in trouble.’ Dr. Sebi was then found NOT GUILTY on all charges by the state of New York and the supreme court because he was indeed curing people of the various diseases, including AIDS. Dr. Sebi had cured 5 AIDS patients before he put the Ad in the papers.’
‘Disease is a multi billion dollar industry, there’s money to be made in sickness. So why would anybody publicly announce that these diseases are being cured? Do you know how much money sickle cell centers collect each year? Cancer Research Centers? Diabetic Centers? The list goes on! The prescription companies pay the television shows salary. So of course your not going to see this being announced on the television. Until today you the reader probably haven’t even heard of Dr. Sebi. Now that you have, research this man, support this man, and spread the word! He has tried to spread his cures to the world and none of your major countries want to support him until recently. China has stepped up and giving him millions of dollars to create a bigger center and organic herbal, fruit and vegetable gardens needed for his continued research.’
Dr. Sebi Interviews
Watch the interviews with Dr. Sebi below to get a greater insight into his work.
Here’s a Q & A read out based on Dr. Sebi’s work:
Dr. Sebi on Diet, Foods Lists, What to Eat & What Not to Eat
Here are Dr. Sebi’s list of foods to eat/diet/nutritional guide:
- Fruits: apples, cantaloupe, currants, dates, figs, elderberries, papayas, berries, peaches, soft jelly coconuts, pears, plums, seeded key limes, mangoes, prickly pears, seeded melons, Latin or West Indies soursop, tamarind
- Vegetables: avocado, bell peppers, cactus flower, chickpeas, cucumber, dandelion greens, kale, lettuce (except iceberg), mushrooms (except shiitake), okra, olives, sea vegetables, squash, tomatoes (only cherry and plum), zucchini
- Grains: fonio, amaranth, Khorasan wheat (kamut), rye, wild rice, spelt, teff, quinoa
- Nuts and Seeds: Brazil nuts, hemp seeds, raw sesame seeds, raw tahini butter, walnuts
- Oils: avocado oil, coconut oil (uncooked), grapeseed oil, hempseed oil, olive oil (uncooked), sesame oil
- Herbal teas: elderberry, chamomile, fennel, tila, burdock, ginger, raspberry
- Spices: oregano, basil, cloves, bay leaf, dill, sweet basil, achiote, cayenne, habanero, tarragon, onion powder, sage, pure sea salt, thyme, powdered granulated seaweed, pure agave syrup, date sugar
As well as tea, drinking water is suffice. Also is eating permitted grains in the form of pasta, cereal, bread, or flour. However, any food made with yeast or baking powder is banned.
Dr. Sebi’s foods not to eat:
- canned fruit or vegetables
- seedless fruit
- red meat
- soy products
- processed food, including take-out or restaurant food
- fortified foods
- sugar (besides date sugar and agave syrup)
- yeast or foods risen with yeast
- foods made with baking powder
A lot of vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, and seeds are banned on the diet, it’s best to follow his guide on what to eat to have a true Dr. Sebi recommended diet.
Below is an example of a food plan you could create using Dr. Sebi’s diet courtesy of Healthline.com.
- Breakfast: 2 banana-spelt pancakes with agave syrup
- Snack: 1 cup (240 ml) of green juice smoothie made with cucumbers, kale, apples, and ginger
- Lunch: kale salad with tomatoes, onions, avocado, dandelion greens, and chickpeas with olive oil and basil dressing
- Snack: herbal tea with fruit
- Dinner: vegetable and wild-rice stir-fry
- Breakfast: shake made with water, hemp seeds, bananas, and strawberries
- Snack: blueberry muffins made with blueberries, pure coconut milk, agave syrup, sea salt, oil, and teff and spelt flour
- Lunch: homemade pizza using a spelt-flour crust, Brazil-nut cheese, and your choice of vegetables
- Snack: tahini butter on rye bread with sliced red peppers on the side
- Dinner: chickpea burger with tomato, onion, and kale on spelt-flour flatbread
- Breakfast: cooked quinoa with agave syrup, peaches, and pure coconut milk
- Snack: chamomile tea, seeded grapes, and sesame seeds
- Lunch: spelt-pasta salad with chopped vegetables and an olive oil and key lime dressing
- Snack: a smoothie made with mango, banana, and pure coconut milk
- Dinner: hearty vegetable soup using mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini, onions, kale, spices, water, and powdered seaweed
Here’s a video discussing the two steps to healing; cleansing and revitalization:
Dr Sebi on Healing Diseases & Conditions Naturally with Diet
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to cure cancer (breast, prostate, brain, lung, colon, bowl, skin etc.):
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to cure HIV and AIDS naturally:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to cure diabetes:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to cure herpes:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to cure fibroids, PCOS, infertility and endometriosis:
D. Sebi’s guide on how to heal the heart and high blood pressure:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to heal the respiratory system (asthma, COPD, emphysema, bronchitis):
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to heal lupus:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to heal autoimmune disease:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to heal skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema etc.):
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to heal the thyroid:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to heal impotence:
Dr. Sebi’s guide on how to detox:
Dr. Sebi’s Message Before He Passed Away
View the videos on Dr. Sebi’s message before he passed away.
Others that Believe in Similar Diets to Dr. Sebi
Sadhguru along with others also discuss foods that have positive and negative influence on the body (discussed in the videos below). Also, more can be viewed on curing diseases here.